well with it being thanksgiving and all I thought it would be fitting to do a “what-I’m-thankful-for-post” as cheesey as that sounds. but I will do it nonetheless.
BRANDON’S TOP 10 THINGS THAT I’M THANKFUL FOR LIST OR SOMETHING LIKE IT
- I’m thankful for God, and Him always being there for me, watching out for me, protecting me, loving me and kicking my butt into shape whenever I start going the wrong way.
- I’m thankful for life, how I’ve survived so far, and how I will continue to survive.
- I’m thankful for my little brother and sister and how they are turning into such awsome people despite everything else.
- I’m thankful for my friends, how they’ve helped me and been there for me over the years. All of you reading this, you guys rock, your my favorite people in the world.
- I’m thankful for my job, my car and a place to stay. Much thanks and gratitude to the Hjalmarson’s, you guys are my family.
- I’m thankful for salad cause its healthy and it hasn’t been deep fried.
- I’m thankful for and to my school because that school is like my home and the people in it, the teachers and the students, are like my family and I owe everyone there so much.
- I’m thankful for forgiveness, from God and from others.
- I’m thankful for Thanksgiving so I can take one day out of the year to really appreciate everything I have.
- And most of all, I’m thankful for you. miss.